Received offer on item as a restricted seller (not signed up for managed funds)

Apologies for posting here, Customer Service are not available and I’m now on a time limit so hoping others in the community may be able to help. 

I have received a notification that I have an offer from a buyer on a listing. I was under the impression my listings were no longer visible as I am restricted from making changes to listings or adding new ones due to not changing to the managed funds for Sellers payment system. My concern is this: if I accept the offer, will I then be forced to submit my bank details/proof of account or get nothing whilst needing to send the item regardless (which is of course an international buyer so will be expensive) because I have entered a sales agreement? 

Is it likely I will still get my payment via PayPal on this old listing if I accept the offer or will I be in a position where eBay will make me change to bank deposits or not get paid? 

I’ve never wanted to move away from PayPal and not comfortable uploading all the proof of bank account details, and I do not fancy having to wait days to get paid where it sounds at times Sellers are required to post items at their own expense prior to funds being forwarded/cleared (?) 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Received offer on item as a restricted seller (not signed up for managed funds)

I wouldn't be able to guarantee it, but I would assume payment would just come through PayPal as normal - there are some sellers who have been moved over to MP but a few listings remain with the old payment set up, and when they sell the funds go directly to PayPal, plus without an agreement and update to MP terms and conditions etc, the money should still go to PayPal. 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply