Relisting Option

bopwop
Community Member

Hello, How do I uncheck the relisting option if there was none when I created my listing? I want the option to relist an item if I choose, and not E-bay. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Relisting Option

As eBay states, ❝Buy It Now (fixed price) listings are set to Good 'Til Cancelled duration by default. This means your listing will renew automatically every month until it sells or you end it.

However, if you are listing using auctions rather than fixed price, you should be able to cancel the automatic listing option.

How to remove automatic relisting from auction-style listings

Quick listing tool

If you used the quick listing tool to list your item, you'll need to end your listing if you don't want to relist it.

If you want to control whether your item will be relisted automatically or not, use the business tool or new listing tool when creating new listings.

New listing tool

1. Find your item in Active listings.
  2. Select the dropdown arrow beside your item and then Revise.
  3. In the Pricing section, select See all options on the right side.
  4. Set the Auto-relist toggle to off.
  5. Save the changes to your listing.

See https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147 for details.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Relisting Option

Short answer: you can't if listing as buy it now. However, sellers are able to end any listings at any time. Most of us are more than happy to "set and forget" when listing items.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply