Remove negative feedback

taraentp
Community Member

Hi everyone 

I am a eBay seller and I got a negative feedback as per customer demand I had refunded partial and in response he told me he will remove the negative feedback but now after getting refund he couldn't even reply me even eBay is not helpful for me as business runs on trust bases so anyone can guide me 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Remove negative feedback

Unfortunately you are probably stuck with it, your response deadens the impact of it though.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

I really dislike it when customers try and bluff you that they will review a negative in return for some money back as they really have no intention of changing anything.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

In future, don’t refund unless the buyer commences an actual claim through eBay or PayPal. Don’t fall for buyers bluff tactics!

I actually own a set of these small bagpipes that I bought from Scotland, and I can tell you, they are hard to play, because …..they’re Bagpipes!!!! …….It takes skill. 
(I certainly don’t have that skill) lol.

I think often, buyers see the word *toy*, they think it will be easy to play. They’re incorrect.

You need to work on your feedback. 92% isn’t appealing! 
(I know you are a small seller, but still! )

Anyway, I think you will be stuck with the feedback.  Live with it, try to improve your score from here-on-in and move on.  

Good luck 💋

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

@janeababe wrote:

I actually own a set of these small bagpipes that I bought from Scotland, and I can tell you, they are hard to play, because …..they’re Bagpipes!!!! …….It takes skill. 
(I certainly don’t have that skill) lol.💋

No video anytime soon of a stellar production then Jane ?    😂 🤣 😂

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

@padi*0409 wrote:

@janeababe wrote:

Not bleeding likely, mate lol 😂 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

@janeababe wrote:

@padi*0409 wrote:

@janeababe wrote:

Not bleeding likely, mate lol 😂 

Party P00per - try treading on the cat's tail - while videoing. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Remove negative feedback

So no Jiving with Jane on the bagpipes? Dagnabbit, I was looking forward to that!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply