Repeated Non Payment eBay does nothing

Once again I have a non paying buyer and eBay gives me ZERO support or the ability to alert other sellers to these people who clearly have no intention of paying. Do better eBay otherwise what is the point of this marketplace with its premium selling fees.?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

lodge an unpaid (cancelled) claim on day 4....the buyer will get a 'strike' and you will have your fees refunded...that's the only support you need

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Do you report the non payment so you get your fees back and the time wasters get a strike ?

(that will also mean they won't be able to buy from sellers who have blocks in place)

At least you don't leave the 'buyers' positive feedback for not paying like some sellers choose to do, which encourages these people to keep doing it

But no point telling other members that eBay needs to do better. we are'nt responsible 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

At least you don't leave the 'buyers' positive feedback for not paying like some sellers choose to do, which encourages these people to keep doing it

Yes they do.

***Did not pay, had to relist***

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Dang, I missed that 

Oh well, OP in that case  you can't complain when you too give non payers a big green tick for not paying

Nobody else knows who this 'buyer' was AND, it is against eBay policy to give false positives, so not only are you rewarding and encouraging the behaviour, you are risking eBay pinging your account for doing so

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

@sandypebbles wrote:

Yes they do.

Where did you find ' this '. ??

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@sugar249 wrote:

@sandypebbles wrote:

Yes they do.

In the OP's feedback left for others... more than a year ago.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@redfin29 wrote:

Once again I have a non paying buyer and eBay gives me ZERO support or the ability to alert other sellers to these people who clearly have no intention of paying. Do better eBay otherwise what is the point of this marketplace with its premium selling fees.?

What do you suggest that eBay should do?

Send Guido & Luigi to the non payer's residence?

However you seem to regard not being paid as a positive experience so the point is moot.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@sugar249 wrote:

@sandypebbles wrote:

Yes they do.

page 7 of 24 of the feedback left for others, assuming we all see it the same

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

@redfin29 wrote:

What do you suggest that eBay should do?

Send Guido & Luigi to the non payer's residence?

However you seem to regard not being paid as a positive experience so the point is moot.

LOL .............................

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply