Scamming on Ebay

Please beware Sellers. There is an eBay user by the user name REMOVED of Victoria randomly buying but not paying or responding to messages. Best option is REPORT this idiot. DO NOT leave any form of feedback as its marked as positive feedback only. Just repost idiot and open unpaid item case and back the loser 😉 hope this helps. I understand the frustration but this tosser just wants bites

Cheers
Shaggy one

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Scamming on Ebay

Sorry that's report and block 🙂
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

Woo...there sure are a lot of unhappy sellers due to this buyer...have to assume many sellers are not blocking buyers with 2 strikes.

Surely most of the unpaid sellers have lodged an unpaid item case so why is Ebay allowing this goose to remain on Ebay?

Thanks for the heads up and adding to my BBL.

Man Happy

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

Thanks for the warning shaggy*one.

Wow! This just shows the total imbalance by ebay in the way they treat sellers as compared to buyers.

If a seller had such a track record they would have been banned off the site long ago.

By the way this post will no doubt be edited by the mods in here very soon to remove reference to the name.

Its against boards policy to name and shame on here.

There is a Facebook page where it can be done however.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

For the 125 feedbacks received as a buyer over the past 12 months more than 100 were complaints about non payment !...and how many more sellers didn't leave feedback knowing it can only be a positive?.

Ebay....you demand that sellers dot their i's and cross their T's so how about you get your own house in order and get rid of this serial non payer instead of just protecting them by removing their ID from the OP.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

I have posted this on the Facebook page and drawn it to the attention of Tim Davies.

He still has senior contacts within ebay and may be able to get this problem dealt with for once and for all.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

Which Fabook page?  Im on two and cant see your post.... wondering if theres a good one Im missing out on 🙂  thanks

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

@iainlouden wrote:

Woo...there sure are a lot of unhappy sellers due to this buyer...have to assume many sellers are not blocking buyers with 2 strikes.

Surely most of the unpaid sellers have lodged an unpaid item case so why is Ebay allowing this goose to remain on Ebay?

Thanks for the heads up and adding to my BBL.

Man Happy

Unpaid item strikes can be appealed. With relative ease too from what I've read.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

@saarzi wrote:

Which Fabook page?  Im on two and cant see your post.... wondering if theres a good one Im missing out on 🙂  thanks

The one Clarry100 is talking about is set so admin have to approve the messages before they become public. It can take days for them to get around to it. One of mine took nearly 2 weeks to appear.

Clarry, can you PM me the details please?

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Scamming on Ebay

@justajunk wrote:

Unpaid item strikes can be appealed. With relative ease too from what I've read.

The first strike is automatically removed by ebay as soon as they are asked by the buyer.

Subsequent strikes sometimes take a bit more effort to have them removed, but not a lot from the reports (and experiements conducted by boardies).

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply