Seller query

I have listed a few things over the last couple of days and I noticed a tab which said      save for later     Could this be used when we suddenly are given 100's of free listings to be used with a few days and unless you are some sort of super hero, it is impossible to find time to use them? Does anyone know how kong these drafts last. Thank you in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Seller query

The drafts last a few weeks but I can't remember the exact time. Could be 30 days. Yes you can save drafts to useas promotions. Don't hold your breath for them though because they seem to have made them strictly invitation only this year. If you get one consider yourself lucky!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Seller query

Oh ok, I haven't sold anything for nearly a year, but I got so frustrated when I got these invitations, it would be brilliant to be able to load up pages in advance in case we get lucky.........

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Seller query

It's certainly worth doing because a few of the promotions this year have been unlimited listings or 1,000. The last unlimited promotion that I got went for 2 months. Sadly, it was on my newest account which still has a listing limit of 30 (I've been too lazy to ring up and get an increase).

If nothing else, you'll have them ready to go anyway, even if you don't get a promo. I keep telling myself I'm going to get organised like that, but still haven't done it. Then when I do get a promotion I go crazy trying to get as many listings up as possible.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Seller query

Lol, I know the feeling, total frustration. But it would be brilliant if we could leave our    list later     stuff on indefinately, as I for one am only a casual seller, but have collected so much that I think I will be dead before I have time to clear the backlog and as many of my items are quite low value vintage odds and ends, it rarely pays to pay the listing fees.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Seller query

You can't leave them in drafts indefinitely.  Most of the time they drop off after a month but some stay for a bit longer.  Also, even though you can have quite a lot in drafts, you can only see the last few you did.  When you set those ones live the next ones appear.

If you don't have any selling limits and can list 40 or more a month, do 40 in drafts and list them from the next month's freebies if you don't get any extra freebies before that.  

You may be better to store them in scheduled and just keep changing the scheduled start date, making sure they don't accidentally go live when you haven't got any free listings.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply