Sellers and sickness and delays in mailing

While I am sorry if the seller or their family are sick, I don't want that to affect the time it takes to mail out a purchase.  To have to chase up on a purchase because it is not showing as posted is not satisfactory.  I pay 90% of invoices within 12hrs, so I am concious of doing the right thing by the seller and, if they are fit enought to send an invoice, then they are fit enough to let me know there will be a delay in mailing the item.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor
Do you have a question that you want answered?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I would agree with you.

If they are sick and can't get out, I would prefer a seller to message me and tell me it will be a few days before they can get out. I would be okay with that. Communication is so important.

in a worst case scenarion, a person who sells something and then perhaps ends up in hospital, unable to message, well, I guess it would all go to dispute as you wouldn't know what had happened.

But most of the time for normal illnesses, a seller could at least make it to a computer.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If I am still breathing then I can crawl to the car and from the car to the PO and if I stop breathing I would just have to send OH to walk there with a rucksack as he can't drive.  Of course if he was poorly ill too Foxy would have to drive over and take them to the PO for meSmiley Wink 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Now that's the level of dedication we buyers expect.Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply