Selling Promotions

Hi wondering if someone could help me get some insight. I haven’t received any selling promotions since December last year (2018). I would get the $1 weekends every weekend plus I would get most of the other selling promotions but since the new year has started I’ve received nothing. My friends who also get the selling offers frequently are still receiving theirs every weekend along with the others. I’ve checked my acc settings to see if my promo settings were unclicked (which they weren’t). I have been on to customer support multiple times only to be told that it’s completely random which I don’t agree as there is about 5 accounts owned by my friends who get every selling promo along with $1 weekends every weekend. It’s really started to frustrate me 😭 Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this?
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Selling Promotions

They are kind of random in that you can lose them for no apparent reason and they can come back at any time. A friend of mine lost them on one ID for almost a year but got the no fee ones again this month.

Have you tried the links that have been posted in the forum thread for all the promotions to see whether they work? It's the same number every time for the $1 weekends and for the others with no fees.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

Well  sorry to start with the obvious - but have your checked your "My Ebay All Selling" page right at the bottom to see if they are there?

you don't get an email anymore

Weekends only: Pay $1 When you Sell!

List as many items for free and only pay $1 in Final Value Fees per item. T&Cs apply. Learn More - Weekends only: Pay $1 When you Sell! - opens in new window or tab

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

Hi yes I check “my selling” every day and I always try the links and they never work 😭😭😭
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

Maybe list more, if you're talking about this account.

I don't get them on this account, but I have less than 30 listed. My other non-store account, with several hundred listings, gets them.

eBay is hardly likely to give you freebies when you aren't going to use the standard 40 AND would be getting a large discount off standard FVFs for the one item you have.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

I wasn't even using half my 40 for several months but they still gave me the extra promotions.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

Hi do you have the link to this promotion forum thread? The only one I can find hasn't had a response in a couple of weeks
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

I haven't used any of my 40 on any accounts since the $1 promos started. Oh, I tell a lie, I used one a few weeks ago when I relisted an item via the phone app, to see if it could still be listed as 30 days instead of GTC, as I hadn't updated the app for ages. Turns out I couldn't, so I ended  the listing and relisted on the weekend.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Selling Promotions

The links are still the same ones in that thread. Ebay hasn't changed the promo numbers for a long time.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply