Selling on Ebay...

It's quite frustrating to sell anything on ebay after they raise the fees on postage it seems i pay 9.9% + 2.75% to paypal. What support i'm really geting from eBay for money i paid for so long time. Ebay stated the buyer can reuse to pay the item, because Ebay like a company do not own the items and just between seller and buyer. Seller protection is just a scam....

Few day ago buyer refused to paid the item that he bought. What can i do like a seller simple nothing send the form for cancel the transaction and relist the auction and pay again $1.50 fee. Security lol somebody hack the milions of account and have nice database with pesonal detail of all users can sell it for good money to advertising companies, but as i checked the views before and after on item starting from $1 i hardly have 54 views and maybe the same IP adress or eBay just check the actions if all it's correct...

Amazing scam from eBay is the free postage pushing all sellers to offer free postage when most of company start to raise the prise because the fuel will cost more in Australia. But in other hand they telling to sellers to send packages with insurance to be protected... If i want to send a package with insurance using AUST POST it's $1.50 per $100 insurance + $2.95 Confirmation of delivery. Using the freight company is bit more expensive but safest way  anyway right now Ebay charging me 9.9% from postage 1 week ago i sold item for $0.99 with shipping $29.01 freight in total i paid $2.97 fee to eBay + $0.84 to paypal. I paid freight $30 and from my own pocket regarding new nonsense postage eBay fees $3.83!!! And i do not count box and packaging material print the labels etc.... But regarding greedy Ebay management postage will be free regarding AU legislation i can't lie to customer it's free and count the postage and handling fees on the price of item.

If you call the eBay support to try fix any problem they send you the link or tell you it's between the seller and buyer. If buyer resign to pay for item nothing happens. If Seller resign to sell the item he get negative comment is not willing to sell the item and violate the rules of ebay.... Really awesome 1.7. and good buy Ebay and i will do the same like Chinesse sellers open the web shop and for fees I'm paying here i can pay advertising and pretty sure i will have more then 54 view after 10 days auction starting from $1.

Ebay support do not care why they should care sellers are paying their sallary that they can sitting in the office and do what they want. If you are not happy leave milions of proactive Chinesse sellers will happily overtake the market because they can afford to send packages for few cents with Chinesse Goverment export support....

Support in Australia for export is equal 0... Same like Australian Ebay

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling on Ebay...

I understand that it is frustrating, as it is for most of us but if you continue to list with Ebay you have to follow their rules and work with them.

If a buyer doesnt pay you should open a non-payer dispute then close it 4 days later so you get your final fee back. If you list with 'free' postage then you add that into the item price like eevery business does. Nobody actually believes that there is a thing as 'free postage' so it is not a lie.

Latest reply

Selling on Ebay...

I know about the posibility to open after 4 day non-payer dispute but it doesnt make sense. I did it once 4 months ago i got negative feedback and it tooks eBay a week to remove negative feed back from non paying buyer. Buyer just get warning letter from eBay and s..th happens and he dont care Ebay as well because without buyers and seller and paypal they will not be able geneate bilions dollars business. Yes that's true what you said but i will not support them any longer last day 30.6.2014.

It's easiest to send buyer the request to cancel the transaction and you get back your fees within few minutes and no complications.

The prices if i want to buy something i can buy it directly from seller and 10% cheaper most of chinesse electronic suppliers sent me a email where to buy it.

Raising the fees it's just agains the ebay  it was not first time when i bought machine here and i got business card and catalogue with 10% discount for any items comparing ebay prices.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay...

Once you have opened a non paying dispute, the buyer CAN'T leave ANY feedback because the system blocks them from doing so, so they must've left it before you opened the dispute.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay...

Don't list auctions, or only when you have free listings; start at the minimum you will accept; open and close non-payer disputes in a timely manner; set your blocks to exclude habitual non-payers; read the site map.

For example, even if a buyer agrees to a mutual cancellation, they can still leave feedback and eBay will generally not remove it. A closed non-payer dispute will preclude the buyer (and you, but you wouldn't want to leave a false positive anyway) from leaving feedback. If they do, eBay will pretty much automatically remove it, as no transaction occurred.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply