Send Offer to Buyer without Watchers Message!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I just noticed on my seller account I have on 2 of my listings a Send Offer to Buyers Message, apparently meant for watchers on my items. However, there are no watchers on those items!  So I am wondering, if I sent the offers, who would they go to?.

Would this mean there were watchers maybe, shortly before I got the suggestion from Ebay, and somehow maybe the buyers deleted the items in questions off their watchlist, around the same time Ebay created the Send Offer message?

Thank you in advance for any insight!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Maybe they've got them on their wishlist or their other lists. You can create your own lists rather than use your watchlist and the seller can't see that someone is watching if they do it that way. Ebay would know, of course, so maybe they've made it so you can send offers to them as well as the standard watchlist ones.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Or maybe it's just a glitch. They've been known to happen on ebay...

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe they've got them on their wishlist or their other lists. You can create your own lists rather than use your watchlist and the seller can't see that someone is watching if they do it that way. Ebay would know, of course, so maybe they've made it so you can send offers to them as well as the standard watchlist ones.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks brerrabbit585!  Your explanation makes a lot of sense! Cheers.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Or maybe it's just a glitch. They've been known to happen on ebay...
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again - bottom line, don't normally send offers anyway these days, did it the past a few times to no avail when it first became an option, so couldn't be bothered anymore. Thank you, anyway for the info, as I was curious as to what may be going on!Woman Embarassed

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Please ignore this post - posted in error

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply