Sent message to sender concerning feedback with strange response.

I received the item on Monday but unfortunately the disc has come off the retainer (I assume during shipment) and been badly scratched, rendering it unplayable. The only thing I could suggest for this to be avoided, would be for the case to be opened pre-shipment and a piece of bubble-wrap inserted to hold the disc in place, but I realise that this would be time consuming and not satisfactory for those customers requiring sealed products. Therefore I make NO claim on your firm and will just put it down as an unfortunate loss on my part. Consequently, I don't particularly feel like giving positive feedback and a negative/neutral would be unjustified so I will leave no feedback at all.

This is the response:

Hi
I am very sorry that this item arrived damaged. We can not open the product before shipping, as this would mean that they were no brand new.
I am happy for you to return the item and i will send a replacement or i shall refund once item is received back to me
Regards,

The item would have to go back to the UK and would cost as much to post as it cost to buy, so I won't be returning it but I wonder why they would even bother to make the offer when I have clearly stated that I don't hold them responsible.

"Padches? We ain't got no padches. We don't need no padches. I don't have to show you any stinking padches".
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sent message to sender concerning feedback with strange response.

good customer service?

just their response deserves a positive I reckon.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply