September Sales Reports?

Is anyone waiting on their September sales reports to come through? Mine always come through sometime between the 7th-9th of each following month but I'm still waiting on my September report to show!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

September Sales Reports?

Glad you asked because l'm still waiting for mine on all my selling  accounts.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

I have mine set to download weekly and a couple of times it's been late (I usually get the email with the download link on Saturday nights). Once or twice I haven't gotten the email at all, but because the link is good for 7 days, the next week's download still provides access to the previous week's (except for on one occasion where it said there was an error accessing the records).

You can also download a monthly report directly from the archives in Sales Reports Plus (if subscribed, you can access it from the dropdown menu in My eBay > Account, then click "archived reports" in the left-hand menu). 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

not available yet and I need mine for my BAS

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

I have not used sales reports, but would probably like to in the future.
How much does it cost? (I have tried to find the cost, but can't yet)
Do I need to subscribe, or is there a free option (sorry, that is probably a silly question)
Thanks
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

I use the reporting option in Sales Report Plus.  Get the info in the 1st of each month with far more details (use "expand" option before you download.)

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

So do I need to subscribe, or is there a FREE option?
I would like to try it, but can't find the price. (?)
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

September Sales Reports?

Anyone else waiting "patiently" for their June sales report? Taking so long!!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply