Shipping to wrong address

Just looking for some advice and comment...

I shipped an item to the address that Paypal provided. After i had marked the item as sent, the buyer advised by email that he had made a mistake and left his old address on ebay and paypal!

Now, a month later he leaves me neutral feedback with a comment suggesting it was my fault! I might well have refunded him if he had of had the decency to ask. I will reply stating the facts and will certainly block him but would we all consider this grounds for complaining to ebay?

Gee, if I was so stupid as to provide a wrong address as a buyer I would not blame the seller! I suppose I should be grateful he did not leave me negative feedback.

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, most definitely ring ebay and ask them to remove, you will have to tell them to look at the original address supplied and the messages you received after you shipped.

The most hurtful thing for you will be the defect you get as a result of the neutral - it is the defect you need to have removed.

Good luck and come back and let us know how you go

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Yes ring ebay and insist they remove the defect which is more of a worry than the actual grey dot. They will most likely say they can't remove but they can so fight it and ask to speak to a supervisor if need be.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply