Should I become "a store"?

I'm thinking of becoming a store- so I can get more free insertion listings. I know it cost $20 a month, but does the lower fee's makes it worth it? I've recently become a Power Seller with ebay. IS it worth becomming a store- any advice would be great.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The cheapest option for your listings depends on a few factors. Are your listings Fixed Price or Auction? What Categories are you listing in? And what is your average sell price?

A basic store costs $19.95 per month includes up to 80 free Fixed Price listings (and includes Auctions in the Collectables categories) per month, 30 day listings and lower Final Value Fees.

You can use the Fee Illustrator to calculate which is the best option for your listings.
http://www.fees.ebay.com.au/feeweb/feeillustrator

The table of selling fees can be found from the menu top right of screen. Under Sell, select Selling Fees.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you sportandplay- I didn't realise that it is only 80 free insertions for the month. I thought it was at least 100 - 200. It is if I paid a lot more. Thanks I might start up another account for some of my odd sodds of selling, and keep my main account for my main items where I am starting to get repeat customers. I might even be prepared to pay for some extra insertions when my 40 run out in the month.  Thanks for the calculator- I tried it as well.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you need more than 80 listings you can subscribe to a Featured Store for $49.95 and get up to 200 free listings and lower still FVFs.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply