Sold a car on 13/10/2013, no buyer pickup & now bad feedback!

Hi, I need some advice please. I have been a member since 19th Feb 2003 and had 609 100% positive feedback until now!

I sold a car on 13th Oct 2013 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200971781215?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1587.l2649

and in the listing stated that I must have contact within 1 day and pickup within 3 days of auction end.

(I put this clause in because the car had to be removed in this time and I could not store it any longer. Also, too busy after this period to deal with the car as I was getting married).

No contact at all from buyer until 21st October. I sent him 2 messages in this time.

I opened a non-payment case to get a refund of fees, then took a loss and had the car towed away for scrap. 

Now the buyer has left me Negative feedback even after the non-payment case was closed. I don't know why or even how he did this? 

This is unfair and unjust and any ideas how I can fix my feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Damian

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ring Ebay & have them remove neg F/b
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Are you sure it was an unpaid item case you opened (and closed) to get your fees refunded?  In the neg f/b the buyer says the transaction was cancelled. If you sent a mutual cancellation request and the buyer agreed to cancel then both of you are still able to leave f/b whereas with an unpaid item case which is closed without payment, neither party is able to leave f/b.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply