Something must be wrong here !!!

Item 261514010186  Something must have happened to the seller ?  ( To have this amount of Neg feedback ) . Grim to say the least 😞 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Might be this poor guy's selling id.....

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Almost-all-my-post-to-Germany-is-not-received/td-p/1545411/j...

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

This seller was mentioned on the buyers forum a couple of weeks ago. Given that he is still getting negative feedback, I reckon something may have happened to him. His last feedback left for others was Aug 17 and he seemed pretty diligent about leaving it for buyers prior to that.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

lol.. but no, not me..

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Could be a classic case of a seller being let down by a dropshipper and being too overwhelmed to deal with it.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Only registered on eBay and with ABN late 2013.

May have just gone bust or left the country.

What is wrong is eBay not suspending the  account quicker when negs roll in at that rate - lol eBay, you want to improve "buyer experience"... do your bit then ....

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Pretty pathetic ebay havent acted on this, they are quick to act and punish minor offences which may be nothing more than an inconvenience but dont seem to do anything when potentially hundreds of people can be ripped off and greatly inconvenienced. No doubt there are many item not received claims with PP and the rate of negatives outnumbering the positives for the month you would think they'd have an automated system to suspend their other items for sale.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

You only have to look at how quickly and easily they shafted John (and even our resident Rat for that matter). Yes, what he did was wrong, but what he did certainly didn't have this ongoing effect that is happening with that account. His was all over 1 item, not many, many items like this seller.

One has to wonder what makes eBay tick sometimes when they can shaft someone with a high feedback rating and a 4.9 DSR rating, yet a month or more of all negatives and the account remains fully active.

That account also proves just how many buyers don't check a sellers feedback.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

That account was reported over two weeks ago and has been reported again.

This time I used the direct link to the feedback page,(that way it's in their face).

Somehow they've included an item number which wasn't what was reported.

Their reply was:

Please be assured that the account is being closely looked into. I have also forwarded a report to our trust and safety team to have item # ********* investigated.

Please understand that cases/reports like this, require enough time for us to look into the sales details, frequencies of the buyer’s complaints, numbers of cases opened against seller, selling performance for the past month, quarter and year and most importantly their vigilance to our policies regarding selling responsibilities.

I assure you that once proven to have violated any of our policies, appropriate actions will be taken.

Plus the usual blurb here,..............

They are still selling,so more negs could come in,shok.gif

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply