Stopped from attaching photos via ebay messages

Another **bleep** moment ...sending a message to a customer and  just tried to attach a screen shot of the tracking info .Got his pop up..

" In order to send your photos, your recipient needs to be able to receive HTML-formatted emails from eBay. This can be changed in communications preferences in the account settings section in My eBay. "

So.... went to my account settings /communications preferences   cant see anthing related to this NOT that i realy underestand  what they are on about as i dont have a degree in gooble-de-**bleep** internet jargon

i tried  to send a photo SEVERAL times  via  email as their adress has been doctored now by ebay  (customer did not any emails from me

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

HTML emails are emails with code which controls formatting and styling, etc. Otherwise a text-only version is sent.

I have a feeling that the instructions are intending for the recipient (your customer) to go and change their settings, not you. It could be that they have specifically changed the setting to receive text-only emails.

So maybe try telling your customer that eBay is saying they need to change the setting to receive HTML emails.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks , having the same issue too

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply