The door to my store has turned blue....

But everybody elses is still red! Have I been naughty or something?

Does it mean anything or is it just a glitch?

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ok, so its red here, but its blue on my ebay page.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yep, I' must have bin naughty too....Mine is the same and have been wondering... sometimes it's red and another time I look its blue

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

The doors on my listing pages have been blue for a while, but they're still red on every other page the door appears - maybe eBay decided it was a calmer colour Smiley Very Happy (I read a while ago that red is apparently good for auctions, but blue is better for BINs....) 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

The store doors have all been blue to me for a while.

Maybe eBay thinks a red door stands out too much. After all potential buyers may well click on it to see what's there and may miss seeing some of the site's paid adverts.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Have you noticed the changes to the View Order Details page on ebay.com? I really like it.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@sportandplay wrote:

Maybe eBay thinks a red door stands out too much. After all potential buyers may well click on it to see what's there and may miss seeing some of the site's paid adverts.

Just another reason to have store categories showing in the listing frame. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I read somewhere that the door changing to blue was another change ebay was making, I didn't take much notice at the time, and gotta say I haven''t even looked at my own store.Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

lol, had to just bump this thread....I just received notification of new posts on it. Great system we have here.....it takes a week for ebay to let us know we have replies. Lucky it wasnt something urgent lol.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply