Troube logging into paypal

Hi I have been trying to log onto Paypal for quite a   while today to  print off todays orders and just keep getting this message 

We're sorry. We can't process your request right now. Please try again later.

Is anyone else having any problems

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, same here...

I've phoned them & they said that they're having some "Technical Issues" & to try again in 2 to 3 hours - But that was this morning & problem is still there.

Guess it's one of those Friday things....

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

thanks for replying as I wasnt certain whether it was just me or not, oh well the orders wont be going out till monday now

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Fortunately we had all our orders (such as they are) packed and ready to go before this crash.

Just had one more invoice to send to a customer but cant do it. So that one will now have to go out on Monday.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Just heard from a friend in Manilla, Phillipines. PayPal is down over there too. Same error message.

So sounds like its a global problem.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Problems logging into PayPal has been going on intermittently for a few weeks now.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the separation from eBay?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

have just got off the phone from ebay, as I was concerned because I am in WA the orders I received last night and today would not be able to be posted till next Tuesday (Monday is a Public Holiday) which will be a 4 day turnaround, which is unacceptable and I was not going to cop the defaults etc of the buyers not getting their orders according to EBays estimated delivery time due to no fault of mine. The person I spoke to at Ebay was supposedly unaware that PayPal was down - but he does now - so if any defaults come my way or if ebay decides to refund they are prewarned that there will be a dispute from me - so fingers crossed hope it all goes well - The point of this rambling is cover yourself now if you had orders that you could not post due to paypal problem and let ebay know and have your account updated    

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

paypal back working

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply