Turbo Lister

When I try to upload items Turbo Liser stops working". Is anyone having the same problem?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Turbo Lister

as far as I'm concerned, even though I always use it, Turbolister is inhabited by poltergeists, works fine for weeks then days of terror where it won't upload and spits out bizarre error messages.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Turbo Lister

Not today, so far anyway.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Turbo Lister

I can only suggest the usual.

Clear cache and cookies (don't know if that applies to TL, but it seems to be a solution to many evils).

Reboot computer.

Failing that -

Uninstall TL then download and install a current copy of TL.

Do a full system update.

Restore your listings from your most recent (current?) backup.

Make sure you regularly backup and regularly install updates. I do this daily and haven't had any issues with TL for nearly a year. Touch head wood.

I could well be trying to teach you to suck eggs, but that is all I can suggest.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Turbo Lister

Thanks Dave

i have even restored my PC back to Factory Settings and installed TL from the ebay site. I restored my backup, which was done just before restoration of the PC, and TL stopped working during the restoration.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Turbo Lister

as far as I'm concerned, even though I always use it, Turbolister is inhabited by poltergeists, works fine for weeks then days of terror where it won't upload and spits out bizarre error messages.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply