Turbo lister crashes when I got to edit any item

Hi looking for help with Turbo Lister, Had a recent update but nevere used TL till 2night but when I go to edit an item TL crashes and closes.

Any help appreciated, and Merry Christmas to all.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I find that it occasionally crashes when I attempt to edit an item, which I've created by duplicating another item.

Sometimes I can avoid TL crashing if I select the item and then click on the edit icon near the top left corner.  Other times, I delete or avoid the problem listing and start again or duplicate another listing.

Give that a try.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Didnt matter how many updates, full version updates or uninstalling and reinstallying, I have the same problem as happyinoz.

I do the same too, remove the duplicate item and duplicate another one and edit that one for a new listing.

I also find if you change the title first when you save it, it saves with the old title. I have to edit the title last then save it

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Never had a problem...........yet.........when editing an existing or duplicated item and I have done over 200 in the last 5 weeks lol. I am definitely keeping everything crossed now!

If I do have TL problems I usually just uninstall and re down load then retrieve listings from the last but one back up file as often the problem is with one file in the last backup being corrupted.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply