Unable to print invoice - Server is down

Hi legends, I am unable to print any invoices for sales since last Thursday.

When I choose the option to print postage labels or invoices from the drop down menu to the left of my sales it takes me to a page that says ebay's servers are down. I've tried different browsers, cleared cookies etc & still not working.

Is there anyone else having the same issues?

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think ebay are tinkering with their site in the background. If you click on print a shipping label you can print a packing slip, but it's nowhere near as detailed as the old invoices. I actually got to call them yesterday to report the issue and the CS rep said they were unaware of any issues! 

I've also noticed that if you use MyPost Business to print your shipping labels, the tracking numbers are not importing into ebay. You have to manually enter them.

My suspicion is ebay are making changes on the quiet and will spring some new horror on us and pass it off as some new feature that's supposed to be of benefit to sellers!!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I've not had this issue at all - I print mine in bulk through selling manager, and only print the Invoice / packing slip option, but I just tested it with a single order and that also loaded up fine.

Glitches can affect different accounts at different stages occasionally, though - have you been switched over to managed payments or received any notice about it? eBay make changes to accounts to prepare for the switch and this may sometimes cause some temporary technical difficulties, I think. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I've been on Managed Payments since October & invoices were printing OK up until Thursday. That's when the problem occured & I still can't print invoices!

The other weird thing is my ebay store link is not working from my listing page under where it says 'Contact Seller'. So maybe it's just affecting my account Smiley Sad

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi All, I'm also unable to print invoices, I have tried Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, I have deleted (Advanced) browser history, cookies etc... I've also contacted chat support where they said a technician would look into it. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue and what steps have they taken to fix it??

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply