Unlimited zero inserrtion fees every month for the last 13 years. now I dont. Why?

maryibn
Community Member

Hi all,
Ive been receiving unlimited Zero insertion fee listings every month for use within 2 day for the last 13 years. last November they have stopped. Ive chated to ebay customer service on many times but were not very helpful. Has this happened to anyone else and do you know how to fix the problem?
Thankyou

marina, Pay Only When you Sell
List as many items as you can until 05 Nov 2020 & pay $0 Insertion Fees.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unlimited zero inserrtion fees every month for the last 13 years. now I dont. Why?

This offer seems to have stopped, at least for now.

We took advantage of it on our non-store accounts, but now have to keep the listing numbers down, and wait and see if it re-appears.

It was always at eBay's discretion, and their choice whether or not to offer it.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thankyou ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

i remember last xmas there was a month they didnt offer the free listing.  If they dont in the next couple of week i will loose hundreds in my unsold section.   They should either let you leave unsold items there for a long time or just get rid of insertion fees.  Honestly who in their right mind would pay $1.65 for each item when out of a 100 items you are lucky to sell 5%.   I didnt mind paying insertion fees 16 yrs ago because 97% of my items sold first time listing but now ebay is far toooooo slow.  I sell mostly of facebook anyway so might have to just stick to that platform instead

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Canโ€™t you just bulk relist them all with a start date as far away as it will let you? Keep pushing them ahead until you get your offer. Be very careful though, if you forget they will re-list.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply