VERY Unfair, Dissapointing and Unclear responses to MY Listing Removed

zznasouri
Community Member

I had 3 listings removed recently. All 3 were UK Region Free Movie sets. I listed them completely correctly with all information stated.

All 3 were removed. I will make this as short as possible.

I called in 4 times, each time someone answered with an accent, and each one had a different reason why they were removed. No one has given me a definite answer.

The reasons ranged from, "excessive number of listings per item" to copyright violations. I have invoices for the items from Major Retailers but they didn't want to see them.

Each night they said they would have someone contact me back by phone or email. No one has called me back.

Each person I talked to said they would escalate the situation and I should get a response soon, which I have not. It has been 5 days so far.

I don't want to relist the items because I do not want anymore trouble at this point.

The last person I spoke with said they got reports from members or copyright officials on ALL 3 Listings.

What can I do at this point to get my items relisted?

I have a feeling they will email me and tell me not to relist when the items are completely genuine. I feel like I'm getting treated very unfairly.

Can anyone help me figure this out. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

there may be restrictions on the re-selling of the specific items you listed.  I have read of some products only being able to be listed on eBay by 'authorized' resellers.

What were the titles of the items that were pulled?  Knowing the titles will enable you to receive more help from forum posters.

What did the emails say? The ones you got when the items were delisted.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You are registered in the US and your recent listings are in US dollars so I am assuming you list on the US site.

The rules for US differ to Australia so it would be best to ask this question on their help boards.

I hope it gets sorted for you soon 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply