Verifying delivery so funds are released

mine3oz
Community Member

EBay won’t release completed transaction. I haven’t sold for a while, so when I’ve hit the link to get the buyers details, it’s created a Sendle receipt. I used Australia Post. Item has been received by buyer and feedback left, but it’s still showing as not delivered, according to Sendle. How do I get eBay to see that the transaction is complete, so my money is released?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@mine3oz wrote:

EBay won’t release completed transaction. I haven’t sold for a while, so when I’ve hit the link to get the buyers details, it’s created a Sendle receipt. I used Australia Post. Item has been received by buyer and feedback left, but it’s still showing as not delivered, according to Sendle. How do I get eBay to see that the transaction is complete, so my money is released?

It didnt create a sendle receipt unless you created a sendle label,  dont blame the system,  the user (seller) creates the label.

Either way if you havent sold for a while, you will most likely be on a 30 day with holding period (sometimes 2 weeks).

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I thought eBay used to have an option to create a label, so that’s what I thought I was doing, till it came up with wanting more details. I’d never heard of Sendle before. There didn’t seem to be any way of deleting Sendle and changing to Australia Post.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply