Visibility on App for ipad of my listings

I am technologically backward and have not ever held an ipad or looked at one, but one of my buyers was just talking to me, and they have me as a saved seller, and when they look at my items for sale on their ipad, they tell me they can only see one of my listings out of my 8 current.  The inference was they were looking at my items for sale, so it worries me.  That item is an australian listing, but the others are listed on ebay UK and USA with postage definitely quoted to Australia.

Can someone who owns an ipad with ebay app, please check this out or advise what they see??

Same client says on his home computer in the same saved seller search, all my items are visible.

Is he just not ticking a visibility option in the app to see my overseas listings?  or is the app here in australia only designed to see local listings??  I haven't got a clue, just need someone to tell me, as so many people use their ipads now (he tells me)

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mission, yes he's right, only the Cello auction is showing on my ipad ebay app. If I go to settings I can select other countries but it seems I can only have search results for one country at a time..

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

yes, someone mentioned to me recently that the ebay Australia app is ONLY for ebay australia listed items.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply