Was any one lucky enough to get free listings

Somtimes on a  thursday offers are given for  free listing offers..Did any one recieve any ? If so can someone attach a link...PleeeeeeeseSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I doubt there'll be any offers this week as we are so close to the end of the month and the free listings allowance starts again on the 1st of next month. But then, I wouldn't be surprised if eBay has some special promotions very soon to try and get sales moving after recent events.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
nothing yet.. boooo
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Sometimes we do get the freebies on a Friday, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

yes i discovered that once also even with the 40 free listings straight after..so all fingers & toe's crossed

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
its been pretty consistent of late... every 2 weeks... so we are due (100, 150 or 200 free)
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

It is noticeable that the last lot of free listings was given just before the 6th May postage rip off.  What's  the date today - 29th May - and there hasn't been a whiff of any freebies for anyone for nearly a month.  So much for eBay saying they will be offering 'more free listings'.  Just more eBay spin.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Free listings were apparently offered 2 weeks ago but there was a glitchin the system and only a few actually received them.

Someone posted a link which only worked for some.

Having said that they are due to offer again for this weekend.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I wouldn't think 'blue' would be a colour you'd voluntarily wear on your face...!!!  lol

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5kazam wrote:

It is noticeable that the last lot of free listings was given just before the 6th May postage rip off.  What's  the date today - 29th May - and there hasn't been a whiff of any freebies for anyone for nearly a month.  So much for eBay saying they will be offering 'more free listings'.  Just more eBay spin.

wrong

Last 150 free listings for non-stores was offered Wednesday 14th May and 100,000 free listings for stores was offered the following week

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply