What a JOKE Multi Billion Dollar Company Mon-Fri Phone Help LOL

I have been selling on ebay for years now, i am a top rated seller, but still my account is limmted to sell only 500 items, when i see account that have hundereds of items listed (they are only a few weeks or months old on ebay) it makes me so mad, i need to list more items on the weekend, but i have to contact them on monday and beg them to sell more items !

Its like i work for them, its really anoying !

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The price we pay for living in Australia, both figuratively and literally. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

HAHA yes we are such a primative counrty LOL

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@base787 wrote:

HAHA yes we are such a primative counrty LOL

Yawn, still waiting for the post office to open so I can actually send things. Of course, it's going to be even worse next week when they aren't open for four consecutive days (if not more depending on the region, if they count Easter Monday/Tuesday as well).

Also, I'm glad I don't have to go inside the bank in order to get money out, they are clearly the worst of the lot when it comes to being closed. 9:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday takes the cake by far.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

In fact, they don't even process electronic funds on a weekend of public holiday; even the computers seemingly take the day off on those days! If you need money transferred from PayPal to a bank account, get it out ASAP or you'll be stuffed for a week, since not a cent will go through during the Easter holidays. I'm half surprised the ATMs aren't programmed to go out of order every time there is a public holiday...

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply