What do I have to do?

I have just received an email from someone who says:

Hi. I have 3 of your items in my cart could you send me a combined postage invoice please?

I only know ONE of the items she has in her cart, as it came with the email. I offer combined postage - cost based on total weight - so how do I (or the buyer) now proceed?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What do I have to do?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

IF the buyer can access her cart then she needs to hit the Ask for Combined Postage button.  This should do two things....buy the items and then ask you to combine the postage.

I say IF because I have not been able to access the cart for a week.  I cannot access the items that are already in there and cannot add to the cart.

If your buyer cannot access the cart tell her to just buy the items and ask for the combined postage then.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

What do I have to do?

Thanks Lyndal. I have recommended the buyer follow the advice in the last line.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

IF the buyer can access her cart then she needs to hit the Ask for Combined Postage button.  This should do two things....buy the items and then ask you to combine the postage.

I say IF because I have not been able to access the cart for a week.  I cannot access the items that are already in there and cannot add to the cart.

If your buyer cannot access the cart tell her to just buy the items and ask for the combined postage then.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply