What do followers see?

Just trying to work out what the difference is between a subscriber and a follower?

Discovered today that I have 43 followers (that's 5 more than the number of FB friends I have :)), and I was wondering what do they actually see?

Do they get notified if I make any changes to my listings - price, listing etc, etc?

I've never followed anyone on Ebay so I have no idea.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What do followers see?

They see everything that you have listed,subscribers receive info about what you're selling in a newsletter sent to them.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

Following is similar to the way it works on E*sy - newly listed items, from followed sellers, saved searches etc, show up on eBay's home page. 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

How do you get to see ''followers''

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

Go up to the top of any eBay page (including this one) and click the down arrow next to where it says "G'Day <your name>". Then click on your user ID under your name. If you have followers, they will be shown on that page.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

Just wondering, if a person changes their userID will it be automatically updated for their followers? Thanks

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

@randomly_found wrote:

Just wondering, if a person changes their userID will it be automatically updated for their followers? Thanks

Yes - I just had a look at all of the sellers I'm following, and spotted an ID I didn't recognise, but when I went to the profile and checked the ID history, I recognised their previous ID. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

What do followers see?

Thank you 🙂 None of the sellers I follow have changed so thanks that's helpful 🙂
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply