What is 'supplemental service fees disbursed'?

ginza8
Community Member

Hello,

Can anyone explain to me what 'supplemental service fees disbursed' means? Why am I being charged for shipping fees when it is the buyer that has agreed to pay for the shipping? Additionally, I have been charged multiple times for some items, even mere minutes after the initial fee was charged. This has really added up and has utterly destroyed my earnings. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you using the function to print postage labels through eBay? The one that generates an Australia Post or Sendle label?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yes, I am. Are you able to elaborate further on that?

Thank you
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Those labels have a cost, and mean you can simply pack and post and don't get charged anything at the post office - the buyer still pays you the money you charge for postage, but then you need to purchase postage either from Australia Post directly, or (in this case) through eBay's postage label system.

Edited to add: if you have been charged multiple times for the same label / order, it sounds like multiple labels were created, you should have an option to cancel the extra ones that won't get used, I'm not sure what the time limit on that is anymore, it used to be you had to request to cancel within 5 days). 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply