What is the best alternative to Turbolister?

After a few years break I would like to start listing regularly again - mainly books and coins - and have discovered that Turbolister is not an option now. Any advice re an alternative would be appreciated, Xpress Lister? Inkfrog? Crazy Lister? ??

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Depends on how many items you want.

The 'Inventory' option in Seller Hub is available if you are subscribed to SMP, but it is limited to about 400 items. And will lose your pics after a few months.

I don't keep my old listings online, so it works for me to set up listings ahead of time.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

TL still works for me Woman Happy

Download it from here...
http://download.ebay.com/turbo_lister2/TurboListerInstall.htm

When it eventually stops working (and it will) - I'll be most upset.
I don't particularly want to PAY (third party program) for something that has always been free from ebay.

I love the idea of listing in batches & it sometimes takes me days to get all the info & images ready.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You can use drafts; they last for between 6 and 10 weeks. If you have more than 20, you need to access them through seller hub, as only the last created 20 show in 'My Selling'.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I use inkfrog myself. It works fairly well and has some useful features. But honestly, everybody works differently, and different tools will suit different people. your best bet is to use the free trial.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will probably stick with Turbolister in the first instance while I try to get going again.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Damn, I didn't know you could still use TL.  I ended up paying for SellerSourcebook, it is great and listings are easy, but think I'll go back to TL. Thanks for the link ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply