What software are you using

Hi guys.

Not really sure what im looking for but i currently have a spreadsheet i use for ebay.
Its quite simple.

I just put in the date sold, date sent, customers name, what was sold and how many, post cost and how much it was sold for. The spreadsheet works out markup and margin etc.

As my store grows so does the spreadshseet so im looking for some software i can use instead.

I want something that i can add my stock inventory to. Then add entry's for a sale and pick the stock and the software will work out the margins etc and keep records of the sales.

Just not sure what this kind of software is called so i am having trouble finding something.

Im sure theres heaps out there just cant find what im looking for.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I use microsoft excel there is a free download version

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks.

Yes im using excel at the moment, im looking for a "propper" software package just not sure what.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I once toyed with building an eBay specific database, but I never got around to it. So I just use a spreadsheet.

There are many accounting software packages out there. Try one of them. Paypal is flogging one at the moment.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I recommend upgrading to PayPal business account at no cost. Then once a month download the monthly pdf report. It is a detailed report of every transaction with summaries in the first few pages.

Every 3 months at GST time, I download their quarterly report, my credit card statements, and my bank statements. Makes tax time a lot less taxing.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply