When I go to list my item it is saying I can't re-list it as I have chosen to automatically re-list?

redmapps
Community Member

When I go to list my item it tells me I can't re-list it as I have chosen to automatically re-list it. This message appears whether the box at the bottom on re-listing is ticked or unticked?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When I go to list my item it is saying I can't re-list it as I have chosen to automatically re-list?

I experienced that too last night on items that were already listed. It may be saving you from a duplicate listing.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Happend to me a few days ago. I got around it by Sell a Similar Item - which I left unchaged. Then I opened the listing to check all was OK.

Seems likeEbay is too complicated and you have to check every thing.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@redmapps wrote:

When I go to list my item it tells me I can't re-list it as I have chosen to automatically re-list it. This message appears whether the box at the bottom on re-listing is ticked or unticked?

I have had that happen often over the last few months. It happens when an item has been relisted the 3 free times, then I don't relist it again for awhile.

I do the same as mentioned above, list as 'sell similar item' from the drop down box on the right hand side of unsold items.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply