Where can I see how many relists I have left on an existing listing?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try revising the listing and scroll down to the relist for free box. These days it says relist up to 8 times for free. If it's already relisted several times, it will say something like relist 4 times for free. If the tick box is gone altogether, it means it's on its last relist. That's about the only way you can find out. OK if it's only a few listings, but if it's hundreds, then it's going to take time.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think it is possible, I have never seen it anywhere.

The only function relating to relists as I know is the 'remove auto relists' to the right of items in the selling list.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Try revising the listing and scroll down to the relist for free box. These days it says relist up to 8 times for free. If it's already relisted several times, it will say something like relist 4 times for free. If the tick box is gone altogether, it means it's on its last relist. That's about the only way you can find out. OK if it's only a few listings, but if it's hundreds, then it's going to take time.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I keep a record of when I list them, then count in multiples of 30 days.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Only record I keep, apart from sales records, is whether it''s a fee free listing or a $1 weekend listing. I make a note under each item saying if it's fee free or $1 weekend.

Edit: I keep a record of when an item is listed for the first time.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply