Where do I go to see who is following me?

I can see some very old posts which would indicate that apparently something changed on Ebay (temporarily?) and the Seller can't see who the Followers are.  Is that still the case?  Or where should I be looking?  thank you 

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jane-de-cluttering,

I recently put a query on the Community for this (thank you to wide-world-of-stamps for your reply). 

I queried this with the Customer Service team yesterday. They confirmed that the 'followers' had been removed, and you could only see how many followers you have, but not who they are.  I did say that some sellers like myself,  would find this handy and would pass my feedback onto the Development Team.   

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Hi Jane-de-cluttering,

I recently put a query on the Community for this (thank you to wide-world-of-stamps for your reply). 

I queried this with the Customer Service team yesterday. They confirmed that the 'followers' had been removed, and you could only see how many followers you have, but not who they are.  I did say that some sellers like myself,  would find this handy and would pass my feedback onto the Development Team.   

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

many thanks Plan5495
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Seems you can no longer see who you are following either. That sucks. What is the point of it if you can't see it?

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

hadn't checked that. bizarre
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

You can see them if you click "Saved Sellers" from My eBay, or in your feed (you access this by clicking the 'Saved' link from the top of the eBay home page) : https://www.ebay.com.au/feed/

Via the feed, you can click the link at the top that says X Sellers and they'll pop up. 

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Yes, I can see saved sellers on my main accounts, but I was "following" multiple people on this account, non sellers, who were complete deadbeats. As you can't name and shame here, people would suggest a member "follow" a member they were having a beef with, which we could all then see. You can no longer see those people that you "follow". I think I was following around 12 members on this account. Nothing to do with saved sellers. 

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

You might well have hit on the reason.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I wondered that too, but as we know, the member to forum ratio is around 0.05% (my guesstimate). I suppose it could be yet another way to "protect" buyers. Even though only a miniscule amount of members would follow someone to warn others.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

If that is the case, features like that tend to be removed for one of two reasons - not enough people use it, or too many people abuse it (by which I mean it's possible some sellers were spamming their followers). It's weird the count remains visible if all other aspects of it have been removed, though. 

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply