Where is the link to Accept International Agreement so as I can sell internationally

Hi All I just need this link as I would like to sell Internationaly I have a Business Account.

Thank You

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Where is the link to Accept International Agreement so as I can sell internationally

Thank You for the link but it doesn't help It only gives links to My Account and Policies but not the actual link to accept the international agreement

Thank You For Trying

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Try this one. The link to Agree should be displayed.

https://scgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAgreement&agrid=7

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Are you using TL to list ? If you are,have you updated ?

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Try this link - https://scgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAgreement&agrid=7&aid=1&fid=1

When I use this link I only have the option to go to My eBay..

Thank You

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

Are you using TL to list ? If you are,have you updated ?

Yes I use TL and Everything is up to date..

Thank You

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

@spottymeg53 wrote:

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Try this link - https://scgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAgreement&agrid=7&aid=1&fid=1

Thank You

There is something wrong then spottymeg as that link even takes ME to the international seller agreement and I'm not a seller.You may need to ring ebay (cringe).

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

@spottymeg53 wrote:

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Thank You

There is something wrong then spottymeg as that link even takes ME to the international seller agreement and I'm not a seller.You may need to ring ebay (cringe).

This is the page I get when I click the link...

International Selling Agreement

Please read this Agreement carefully before proceeding to list your item. You are receiving this Agreement because either:

• you are listing an item for sale on an eBay site other than your eBay site of registration (for example, you are registered with www.ebay.com.au but are listing an item for sale on www.ebay.com); and/or
  • you are listing an item for sale with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping), which may result in your item being sold to a buyer on an eBay site other than the eBay site where you are listing your item for sale.

You must agree to these additional terms and conditions before you will be allowed to list items for sale on eBay sites other than your eBay site of registration and/or list items for sale with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping).

PARTIES. If you have a PayPal account, this Agreement is between:

• You;
  • eBay โ€“ specifically, the operator of the eBay site where you sell your item, if not your own eBay site of registration. For items sold on eBay.com, you are contracting with eBay Inc. For items sold on any of eBayโ€™s E.U. sites, you are contracting with eBay Europe S.ร .r.l. For items sold on eBay.in, you are contracting with eBay India Pvt. Ltd. For items sold on an eBay site outside of the U.S., E.U., and India, , you are contracting with eBay International AG; and,
  • PayPal โ€“ specifically, the PayPal entity with which you have entered into a User Agreement to receive the PayPal Services.

If you do not have a PayPal account, then this Agreement is between you and eBay only.

1. In this Agreement, you are agreeing that if 1) a buyer on an eBay site other than your eBay site of registration makes a successful claim against you under the eBay Buyer Protection Program (if any) on the eBay site where your item is sold; and 2) eBay makes a payment to the buyer in respect of this claim, then eBay may recoup this money from you. If you have a PayPal account, the funds will be deducted from your PayPal account balance. If you do not have a PayPal account, or if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal account, eBay may charge the Automatic Payment Method (if any) that you have on file with your eBay site of registration (such as a credit card or, if PayPal is your Automatic Payment Method, any payment methods or funding sources linked to your PayPal account). You may terminate this Agreement at any time in accordance with the Termination section below. Funds you receive into your PayPal account from selling on certain eBay sites may be held for up to 21 days or longer if PayPal believes there is a risk associated with a transaction or your PayPal account. Factors PayPal will consider include if you are a new seller or have a limited seller history with eBay.

APPLICATION TO ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE LISTINGS. This Agreement will apply to all of your active or โ€œliveโ€ eBay listings, including Good โ€˜Til Cancelled listings, and any future listings that you list on an eBay site other than your eBay site of registration and/or list with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping).

PAYPAL FUNDS FROM CERTAIN SITE SALES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.   For items that you sell on certain eBay sites and for which you are paid through PayPal, you agree that if PayPal believes that there is a risk associated with you, your PayPal account, or any or all of your PayPal transactions, PayPal may hold the funds you receive into your PayPal account for up to 21 days, or in some instances longer. PayPal will consider a number of factors in evaluating if there is a risk, such as if you do not meet certain eBay seller standards, you are a new seller or have a limited seller history with eBay. You may review additional information about the circumstances under which your proceeds will not be immediately available for items you sell, for example, on the U.S. and Canada eBay sites here.

EBAY BUYER PROTECTION POLICY. For items sold to buyers on eBay sites other than your eBay site of registration and that have eBay Buyer Protection policies, you agree to be bound by those other eBay sitesโ€™ respective eBay Buyer Protection policies, which may be different from the eBay Buyer Protection policy (if any) on your own eBay site of registration. Among other terms and conditions, if a dispute arises and cannot be resolved between you as a seller and your buyer, eBay will resolve the buyerโ€™s complaint pursuant to the eBay Buyer Protection policy on the eBay site where your item was sold. This includes being liable to eBay for any and all amounts refunded to your buyer under that siteโ€™s eBay Buyer Protection policy. To view a list of the eBay sites with eBay Buyer Protection policies, as well as the terms of those policies, please click here.  

LISTING FEE REFUNDS. If an eBay Buyer Protection policy dispute is resolved in favour of your buyer and your buyer receives a payment under the eBay Buyer Protection policy governing the eBay site where your item was sold, unless you have voluntarily given your buyer a refund you will not receive a refund of your listing fees from eBay.

PAYMENT AUTHORISATION. If you sell an item on an eBay site other than your eBay site of registration or your item is sold to a buyer on an eBay site other than the eBay site on which you listed your item for sale, and the buyer pays for the item with PayPal, you agree to the following:

a)      AUTHORISATION TO EBAY

You authorise eBay, or any eBay affiliate appointed by eBay, to instruct PayPal to debit your PayPal Account for seller fees and any amounts you owe eBay under the eBay siteโ€™s eBay Buyer Protection policy (the โ€œAuthorised Amountsโ€). PayPal may charge your PayPal Account on a one-time, sporadic

or recurring basis as these charges are incurred (except that seller fees may be aggregated and charged when your fees owed reach a minimum of $25.00, which amount may be increased).

b)      YOUR INSTRUCTION TO PAYPAL

You authorise andinstruct PayPal, or any PayPal affiliate, to debit your PayPal Account for all and any Authorised Amounts and to pay eBay, or any eBay affiliate appointed by eBay, such Authorised Amounts.   You acknowledge and agree that the Authorised Amounts are variable and may be debited on various dates. You further agree that PayPal is not obliged to verify or confirm the amount that eBay presents to PayPal for the purpose of processing the payment of any Authorised Amount.

c)      CANCELLATION

You may cancel this authority pursuant to the โ€œTerminationโ€ section below.

AUTOMATIC PAYMENT METHOD. eBay may require you to have an automatic payment method on file with your eBay site of registration. Where there are insufficient funds in your PayPal account balance and where you have designated PayPal or another payment method as your automatic payment method on your eBay site of registration, you authorise eBay, or any eBay affiliate appointed by eBay, to charge your automatic payment method (and, if PayPal is your automatic payment method, any payment methods or funding sources linked to your PayPal account) for all and any amounts eBay paid to your buyer for claims resolved against you under an eBay Buyer Protection policy, subject to the terms of the billing agreement governing the use of your automatic payment method. If eBay, or any eBay affiliate appointed by eBay, is unable to charge your automatic payment method, you agree to reimburse eBay in full and in a timely manner for all and any amounts eBay paid to your buyer for claims resolved against you under an eBay Buyer Protection policy, subject to account sanctions, up to and including account suspension and termination, for failure to reimburse eBay.

AMENDMENT. With the exception of subsections (a) and (b) in the above โ€œPayment Authorisationโ€ section, eBay and/or PayPal may amend these terms at any time in accordance with your eBay and/or PayPal User Agreements. Additionally, eBay will notify you via the Messages section of My eBay.

TERMINATION. If at any time after accepting this Agreement you no longer want these terms and conditions to apply to future eBay listings, then all you have to do is refrain from listing additional items on an eBay site other than your eBay site of registration and/or from listing additional items with international shipping options (such as worldwide shipping). Also, for already active or โ€œliveโ€ listings that you listed on eBay sites other than your eBay site of registration and/or that you listed with international shipping options, you must end those listings in accordance with the listing siteโ€™s policy for ending listings early.For example, if you listed your item on www.ebay.com.au, the Australia eBay siteโ€™s policy would apply, but if you listed your item on www.ebay.com, the U.S. eBay siteโ€™s policy would apply.

MISCELLANEOUS. The laws applicable to this Agreement shall be the laws governing the User Agreement of your eBay site of registration, except for the above โ€œPayment Authorisationโ€ section, which shall be governed by the laws that govern the PayPal User Agreement applicable to your receipt of the PayPal Services.   To the extent that there is any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the User Agreement for the eBay site with which you are registered, these terms shall prevail.   To the extent that there is any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the PayPal User Agreement, the PayPal User Agreement shall prevail.   If you accept this Agreement, a copy of the Agreement will be sent to the email account on file with your eBay site of registration as well as the Messages section of My eBay.

Go to My eBayPrint

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Just where is the link to accept International agreement

Thank You

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply