Why do eBay continue to take away my free relisting then return them. this has happened 4 times now

Why does eBay give then take away relisting?

It has happened 4 times now.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Why do eBay continue to take away my free relisting then return them. this has happened 4 times now

6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Cos they can.   They're not guaranteed.

But you have a store and haven't used all your listings anyway.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you kindly for addressing my problem.

The perfect answer/response.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I received an excellent positive reply.

I only have a store because that is what eBay's solution was to my problem - I guess that gives them  extra funds to the Billions they already have. Apparently I didn't require a store as a kind person has given me the perfect response.

The way it was, it became very time consuming as a Collector/Seller.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@hospvend wrote:

I received an excellent positive reply.

Apparently I didn't require a store as a kind person has given me the perfect response.

But did you read this link in there ?  Over 40 listings and you start to pay listing fees.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4364

You do the maths, but you might still find it cheaper to have the store (so long as you have a good enough sell-through rate).

Don't forget, the relists will come off your 40 freebies.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you kindly re your answer to my problem. It appears just what I require.

Regards,

Lloyd 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply