a buyer changed his mind after wining the auction what should i do , and can i relist the sameitem

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

a buyer changed his mind after wining the auction what should i do , and can i relist the sameitem

what are my options
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

you can't relist until you've finished the ^^^^^^ process
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If they don't pay or communicate in any way, then after 4-days raise an unpaid item dispute.

If they still choose to not pay then after another 4-days close the case and get back your fees (FVF only) and only after this is complete can you relist the item, unless you have a duplicate then you can relist any time you wish.

But you need to hold the item until the process is complete because at any time the buyer might pay and then you need to be able to send it to them. If you have already sold it to someone else and they pay then you will get an out of stock seller defect.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

best thing to do is report them for non payment (ebay will make you wait 4 days before you can do this)

Far too many people just bid on things for the heck of it and then refuse to pay

Although ebay don't seem to car one iota, if the said non-payers get enough strikes against them,and people (sellers) have their blocks in place, it will stop these people bidding in the first place 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply