abusive buyer and auction hasn't even finished yet

i have an item that was auction listed with a buy it now price as well.  As the bids got close to the B.I.N price, ebay removed the B.I.N. A buyer bidding on my item is now sending me abusive messages with verry colourful language because he can't use the buy it now option anymore. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cq_tech
Community Member

Don't respond at all, but forward the abusive emails to ebay and they should take further action.

As far as your BIN price is concerned, as soon as somebody places an auction bid, the BIN price immediately disappears and is no longer available, so I don't know why the buyer is so upset with you as it's not your fault.

Also, add this buyer to your BBL (blocked buyer list).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

cq_tech
Community Member

Don't respond at all, but forward the abusive emails to ebay and they should take further action.

As far as your BIN price is concerned, as soon as somebody places an auction bid, the BIN price immediately disappears and is no longer available, so I don't know why the buyer is so upset with you as it's not your fault.

Also, add this buyer to your BBL (blocked buyer list).

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

where to i go to put him on blocked buyers list?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Site Map (eg down bottom of 'my ebay' page or under Legal & more at bottom of home page) > Selling Activities >  Block Bidder/Buyer List

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for the advice and help, i will follow your suggestions.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply