and...

Plus, I just looked at my account and browsed some of the items I have been charged $1.65 to list, which were all under the old scheme of reslist 9 times for free. Not old stuff that ran out of the free rollover business...geez. I have no idea why I am being charged. Devastated...I sure hope I get some joy when I phone them. No more selling here for this girl. Getting too darned tricky. They sure are good at clouds and mirrors when you are not paying attention...

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

and...

see above.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

and...

There has been a great deal of discussion on these boards, about the changes to "good till cancelled" for all BIN items. Apparently emails were also sent out, although I did not get one. This all came into effect last month. It pays to keep up on the news on these boards.  I was aware (by reading these boards) that there were no more free rollovers, and that each time items rolled over, you would be charged an insertion fee or it would come off any free monthly listings you might have. So the bottom line is...do not list more items than your monthly allowance, or be prepared to pay insertion fees when they roll over.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

and...

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

and...

Congrats, ebay is the seller they want.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply