automatic relist option is not coming up today 1/1/16 - it was there yesterday - anyone know why

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

automatic relist option is not coming up today 1/1/16 - it was there yesterday - anyone know why

You may be on the way to joining the magic useless powerseller club where you no longer get the free relists. I never have got them unfortunately, as was on my way when they brought out the free relists. Ebay aid they were only available to newer sellers when asked why.

Message 2 of 32
Latest reply

There has been a number of threads on this where you might find some helpful hints on how to get the "free 3 auto relist" option back.  Here's one http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Hi-I-no-longer-am-getting-the-option-to-automatically-relist... and there are others if you go searching.

Also, being a Powerseller does NOT stop the 3 free auto relist box from appearing.  I'm a Powerseller as are many others who still get that option.

However, I have on occasions experienced the option not coming up and I do one of the many suggestions and it usually appears.

log out - back in again, turn device on/off, edit listing/save for later then try, etc etc.  Have a look at the threads and you'll see the discussions.

Message 3 of 32
Latest reply

It's definitely not Powerseller status or old seller status that prevents the 3-free-auto relist option.  There doesn't seem to be a consistent valid reason that some get them and some do not.  But have a look at past threads and you'll find some suggestions that you might not have considered and the option just might pop up.

Message 4 of 32
Latest reply

I've listed something a few minutes ago (01/01/2016) and the automatic relist option was available to me.

I'm using Chrome if that helps.

Message 5 of 32
Latest reply

Can you let me know where the box for relists is supposed to be please. Or a screen pic of what it looks like would be great. I search my listings in hope they appear, but do not klnow where they would be anyway. Thanks 

Message 6 of 32
Latest reply

Hi mine didnt come up when I listed but I went back an hour later and edited listing and it was there again so I quickly ticked box!

Message 7 of 32
Latest reply

After you have started to list... press the continue button ( is on bottom left.) Click and then option for 3 relists comes up on left above List it now button. If its not there still  list your item and then try revising a bit later and it usually comes up

Message 8 of 32
Latest reply

@justcruising48 wrote:

Or a screen pic of what it looks like would be great.

Message 9 of 32
Latest reply

Thanks, but I just cleared my cookies etc, turned everything off, tried relisting and revising but nothing. At least now I do not need to keep searching all over my pages to see if it appears and know where to look now. Thanks

Message 10 of 32
Latest reply