automatic relisting

I have recently had items automatic relisted and I had removed this option.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

automatic relisting

5kazam
Community Member

That's eBay for you.

Doesn't seem to matter what YOU want, eBay changes things to what IT wants, or thinks is best.

It'd be better if there was concentration on fixing all the site glitches instead of playing around with seller's listings.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

automatic relisting

I think this has happened to me a couple of time as well, but I couldn't be sure.

I couldn't be 100% that I had unchecked the box for automatic relisting, but subsequently made a very conscious point of doing so, just to see whether the same unwanted relisting would happen again.

So far, it hasn't, so maybe it was my mistake.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

automatic relisting

I relisted some unsolds the other night and some of them I think should have auto relisted, but didn't. When I tried to relist them, I was told I couldn't as they had already relisted. Yet, they were nowhere to be seen amongst my active items. So, I listed them as a sell similar.

A message appeared under them saying they were duplicate listings and basically, they were sitting there doing nothing, they weren't live. They would go live if the other items received a bid. After a couple of days, I checked my listings as a guest and sure enough, they showed up. They still weren't visible in my active listing list.

Lo and behold, tonight they suddenly appeared on my active list, so I 'ended' the duplicates. I got a message in my inbox saying they had been relisted. Sure enough, there they were....and active! I had to end them again, got another email saying they would relist, but they didn't that time.

Why on earth would they automatically relist an item that was manually ended???

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply