banned from selling

karenfishbaugh
Community Member
EBay are quick to take fees but when it comes to small sellers like myself their communication is awful. They banned me permanently from selling and though I have very good feedback they say my postage is too high and I am below their standards. They never sent detailed emailing explaining and will not offer any detailed info.I did o all my postage through eBay and all prices are clearly marked on advert before anyone buys. I sold little toy cars and sent them recorded delivery! All again marked on advert with costs for buyers to see before buying. told eBay I want nothing to do with them now and to close my account. They refused. No explanation offered. Anyone else had these problems
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

banned from selling

As this is the Australian ebay board I would suggest that you take your issue to the UK boards for more relevant advice for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

banned from selling

Your postage stars are atrocious & sending a 99pence car with registered tracking at GBP3.65 obviously made a lot of your buyers unhappy even though they agreed to that amount when bidding.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

banned from selling

As soon as your postage cost star started heading south you should have done something about it.

It is your buyer's perception of the postage cost that has caused your suspension and you could have done something about that.

I cannot imagine why you would waste the extra for a 99p item by using recorded delivery, I would have started posting by 2nd class unrecorded at least until my stars built up again.

I would probably have also sold a number with free postage so I got an automatic 5 stars.

Selling in the UK is far more competitive than here in Aus and so you have to up your game quick smart if you start to fall below standard.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply