best offer question?

I have a few questions about best offers.

Not this account but another

I have listed items as BIN but with best offer accepted.

I had the same person make me an offer on 3 items.

The first two were I felt unreasonable and the third one I would of accepted.

My questions are can I decline the first two items offers and accept the third one?

Is he still obliged to make the purchase even though he was hoping for all three?

Would it be unreasonable of me to expect him to pay?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

best offer question?

Offers are made on individual items in that situation. The buyer may have been hoping for all three, but would not be counting on it. An offer also has a comments box. The buyer could have said, I would like you to accept all three or none, please, and left that with you to think about it; if they wanted combined shipping for example. They did not make any request like that, I expect, so if you want to accept the offer on that one item, do it. Their offer is a real offer, and if you accept, it is their responsibility to pay. I would not make an offer on any items I did not really want to get.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

best offer question?

You can make a counter offer on the other items if you want to....counter offer an amount that you are happy to accept for those items.  He can accept or reject as he sees fit.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

best offer question?

Thanks for the advice 

Its really appreciated

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply