block fussy buyer who LOVES to neg sellers ?

How to deal with people like that? Can I report them?

Maybe just my bad luck, got 2 negs earlier today from 2 buyers, both claim "item was not as described".

I won't going into details but  my feedback score was 100% positive before, and I have been selling dresses for years, there is no problem with sizing and quality, which are the 2 things they were mad about.

Then I noticed something they have in common, they both LOVE to neg sellers.

Over 50% of feedbacks they ever left, were negative !!

One has left about 20 negs, the other has left over 40.

I am no psychiatrist, but I think these people need help.

Apparently ebay didn't do anything to protect good sellers from them.

If someone left too many negative feedbacks, his/her account should be flagged, and there should be an option for seller to block such buyers from making purchase.

What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sadly, there are plenty of those around. They do it because they can and because I believe they get some power trip from it. I would ring eBay and explain to them that the items sent were exactly as described, plus mention these buyers habits of leaving negs for sellers and hopefully they might consider removing them.

If you get no luck with the first call, keep calling and ask to speak to a supivisor. If none are available, get one to call you back. I would keep pushing them.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, I agree, I started a similiar thread this morning..

we could get by with the new changes but for dodgy buyers. And there are lots of them, and the new changes will encourage more.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we email each other their IDs, I have been hunting around looking for some list and by the way according to my daughter a lawyer, ebay is responsible as the owner of the website for defamatory remarks that can result in financial loss to business as they publish them just like facebook. Misrepresentation of fact that results in  blah blah she wrote me a whole thing, due to my experience its more yellow green than blue green when the item was described as various shades of green, the item shrunk when i washed it as it was a dryclean only garment, I dont like how the item was made and yes of course that is my fault, I have always been a Witchery 12 and this is too tight so I want my money back. Please start emailing the horror list.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Not sure it's quite legal. but I'm sure U'all will want to pass it on.

I'm sure others have more people on the THE list than I have, some of mine are my own experience, others picked up here & there.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply