covid19 is ebay looking after sellers ratings, delivery times and defects during lockdown

most sellers will know the huge delays in backorders and postage times, and well is lockdowns and supliers being offline.

how is ebay treating you as a seller?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

covid19 is ebay looking after sellers ratings, delivery times and defects during lockdown

Fine, thanks.

As I don't dropship or sell items I don't have possession of, I haven't encountered any problems. AP is allegedly a bit slower than normal, but my buyers haven't had any evinced problems.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

sorry mate, this was directed at full time sellers that deal with selling consistant stock that involves backorders and reordering new stock, which is now affected by the pandemic.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@purchasenetwork wrote:

sorry mate, this was directed at full time sellers that deal with selling consistant stock that involves backorders and reordering new stock, which is now affected by the pandemic.

Sorry. mate, I am a full-time seller. But I only sell what I have in my possession.

As you are admittedly a dropshipper, then your woes are down to your business model. This situation has been extant for a couple of months, so if you insist on listing stuff you don't have or don't know when will be available, that is entirely your choice. As are the consequences, which I'll hazard a guess is the reason for you posting the same complaint on multiple threads.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Like a turd they stepped in, as always

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Haha

oops

No I don't have a warehouse nor do I drop ship. Just got up to speed 😎

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply