eBay Postage Labels

I've been using the eBay postage labels for quite a while now, and usually purchase and print them on a mono laser printer for attaching to eBay 500g and 3kg satchels.

Today I hooked up my colour laser so that I could purchase and print an Express Post label for my own box. However, I found that the labels were still in mono.

I am sure I have printed Parcel Post labels before (for my own boxes) and the 'Parcel Post' logo has been in red.

Fearing that my Express Post item would travel normal mail because of the lack of the yellow, the lady at the post office was kind enough to attach some Express stickers.

Has colour been removed, or did I miss something?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay Postage Labels

Did you select your colour laser printer as your default printer instead of your mono laser before commencing printing?

I often forget and by the time I realise that everything is in mono instead of colour I've printed several pages.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

eBay Postage Labels

The default is always set to the mono printer, so I guess I need to make my colour laser the default printer even before I go anywhere near purchasing postage labels?

I had the label on the screen, and then selected the printer I wanted to use. It stayed without colour, even after trying to reprint the label.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

eBay Postage Labels

If the label on your monitor screen is showing in mono (and it's a colour label) that means it will print out in mono.

Once you've sucessfully selected your colour printer as your option, and the settings are correct to print in colour the label will then be shown on your monitor screen in colour. WYSIWYG.

I use a Samsung colour laser and a Brother mono laser and after originally setting up both lasers all I do now is select which printer I want for the finish I need.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply