eBay Selling Balance temporarily unavailable?

jsdsgn
Community Member

Up until yesterday I was able to view my selling balance, and assumed the invoice would automatically come out of my paypal today, as its the 1st. Now I open it to look and see it says 'Balance temporarily unavailable'

Does this mean that its just in the process of billing my invoice, or is there something else going on?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Today is freaky friday, eBay site maintenance day.

Strange things happen.

Just try again in a few hours or tomorrow.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If your billing month ends on the 30th or 31st, your balance won't be available for at least a day after (US time). You will be sent an invoice by email in the next couple of days anyway, and payment will be due around the 16th.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@jsdsgn wrote:

Up until yesterday I was able to view my selling balance, and assumed the invoice would automatically come out of my paypal today, as its the 1st. Now I open it to look and see it says 'Balance temporarily unavailable'

Does this mean that its just in the process of billing my invoice, or is there something else going on?

This always happens on the day your invoice is being calculated.

I have no idea why, all through the month you can see the real time accrual of your fees, and then it's just veiled for 24 hours while they calculate and issue your invoice. 

You should still be able to see previous and current month's individual fees in all selling activity, though it won't show totals. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You can also click on 'Make a one-time payment, and it will show your current balance owing, not including store fees if applicable. Just don't go through with it, unless you really need to give eBay the use of your money for an extra fortnight

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply