eBay and postage

onleme
Community Member

Well I knew that eBay was charging their percentage on postage charges but I have just realized that when I print up the postage label which cost me 'say' $11.70 ebay bills me $11.89 plus their extra percentage on top of that. So not only are they getting their normal cut, and then their cut on the postage they are charging us more for postage on our bills as well.

What the hell do they think they are coming at, this really is bull. I (along with a lot of others) am p*ssed off with them for charging extra on postage but this is double dipping at the extreme and there really has to be a bloody law somewhere about that being illegal.

Really over this garbage, and am seriously considering that I just close my account all together.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Time to stop using the eBay Australia Post Bags, which we also pay for. Works out cheaper just to get a postpak from the post office I think.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay and postage

I have just checked my invoices on 2 accounts and I have paid $7.15 and $11.70 for the ebay satchel labels.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

eBay and postage

I agree. I cannot see how ebay is seriously viable for most sellers.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

eBay and postage

Okay, so is eBay charging everyone else $7.15 and $11.70?

Can anyone please tell me, because if this is the case then I need to contact eBay with a please explain.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

eBay and postage

Yes, there are some other threads on here about this. Some sellers are being charged a bit more than they should be.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply